Bow String Depot Buddies

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bow String Depot Buddies

Helping all who do Archery from Bow Strings to Tuning to simple fixes all makes and models: Hoyt, Mathews, Martin, Pse, Xpedition, Elite and more.

3 posters

Well this is where everyone went...

wscywabbit

Well this is where everyone went... Empty Well this is where everyone went...

Post by wscywabbit Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say hello...

Hutch Admin
    Hutch Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Well this is where everyone went... Empty Re: Well this is where everyone went...

Post by Hutch Admin Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:00 pm

wscywabbit wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say hello...

Nice to see your still alive! Got your string order
    wscywabbit

Well this is where everyone went... Empty Re: Well this is where everyone went...

Post by wscywabbit Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Nice! It's time for a new dress on the Onza. Thought about trading her off, but I do love that bow... Also ordered some Barnsedale limbs. She'll be like brand new!!! Just in time for hunting season too Wink
    SixShooter14
    SixShooter14

Post by SixShooter14 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:01 am

Howdy wabbit...welcome to the 'new' forum
    wscywabbit

Post by wscywabbit Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Howdy SixShooter, nice to see ya!

Got my new strings yesterday Hutch, they look great and I can't wait to try them out... hopefully this weekend Wink

Thanks so much. (Thanks for building them Hutchet, it was nice to talk to you on the phone, you're awesome!)
    Hutch Admin
    Hutch Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hutch Admin Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 pm

wscywabbit wrote:Howdy SixShooter, nice to see ya!

Got my new strings yesterday Hutch, they look great and I can't wait to try them out... hopefully this weekend Wink

Thanks so much. (Thanks for building them Hutchet, it was nice to talk to you on the phone, you're awesome!)
    Well well! we are waiting! How did they turn out?

#BSDROCKS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm