Bow String Depot Buddies

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bow String Depot Buddies

Helping all who do Archery from Bow Strings to Tuning to simple fixes all makes and models: Hoyt, Mathews, Martin, Pse, Xpedition, Elite and more.

3 posters

bfisher here.

bfisher

bfisher here. Empty bfisher here.

Post by bfisher Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Been a member here for some time and have not been active.  I'm well known to Bill and Brad and some other members here.  A little history:

Where to start?  I'm from central Pa--right near Harrisburg.  I started shooting compound bows in 1973, shooting a lot of field and indoor target,  and of course deer hunting. Long story short (?) I became a staff shooter for XI in 1993 till 1997 when I joined with Golden Eagle.  2000 through 2003 I shot for Pearson/McPherson till my sponsor retired.  I was invited to join with Martin Archery in 2004 and was with them through 2015, the last two years on their Pro Staff. At he age of 69 I figured it was time to "let it go and move on".

While with Martin I became a member, then moderator on the Martin Archery Tech Forum, eventually becoming an Administrator for a period of 5 years.  Bill and Brad were two of my moderators and good ones.  I lost that job in 2014 due to the destruction and eventual shut-down of the forum by the new Martin Owners. Long bitter story there.

I'm not as active at shooting anymore,  but have years of knowledge that I wish to share so hope I can be of service to some of you.  Be forewarned that I'm a pretty opinionated guy, but also have a sense of humor.
    SixShooter14
    SixShooter14

bfisher here. Empty Re: bfisher here.

Post by SixShooter14 Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Is that admin Barry???

welcome to the forum. It's kinda slow here. But your knowledge is sure to be appreciated
    Arrow Splitter
    Arrow Splitter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Arrow Splitter Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Welcome officially Barry! Glad to see you posting over here. We need all the activity we can get. Cool

A.S
    bfisher

Post by bfisher Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Thanks Brad. I'll do a little to liven things up. A little at a time.
    Arrow Splitter
    Arrow Splitter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Arrow Splitter Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Anything is appreciated, that's for sure. Replying to myself doesn't work out too well. LOL

A.S

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm